It occurs to me today that I am behind on just about everything, except work. I am caught up at work, but many things at home are not. My blog is even behind! You may have noticed that I have attempted to add some "pretties" to the blog, still working on photos.
Speaking of photos, the reason why there aren't any posted here is because I haven't scrapbooked since I started this thing, didn't even take the photos off my camera until last week when I needed room on the card for soccer pics...next weekend is another Cropaganza - that I am not ready for, so I am hoping to get it all organized sometime before then. Nothing like procrastination!
My scrapbook room is coming along. Derek painted it a pretty Caribbean blue color, but then we had a small snafu when he tried to hang the floating shelves. He is in the process of repairing the damage to the walls, and completing his part of the project. I made the curtain last night while watching a strange movie ("Then She Found Me"), and so now I just need to wait on him in order to decorate. Most of the room is organized the way I want it, with the exception of some missing pieces of furniture that I am hoping to purchase soon.
So, you can see I have been a little busy with scrapbook related activities, and in the future it will make scrapbooking more enjoyable for myself and my good friends. I will post a photo soon. Right now I need to work on laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment