Derek surprised me with a date night tonight. He arranged for his aunt and uncle to babysit the girls tonight while we went out. We were going to go to Mosely Street, but I wasn't impressed by the play that's going, so I decided to take one for the team and go see "Lakeview Terrace" with him. This is *not* a chick flick, but the leading man is kinda cute, so I managed to sit through it. It was an ok flick, but I probably would have changed the story a bit, and maybe given it a catchy title. It just opened today, but I don't see it being a blockbuster.
Alex and Lauren had a great time tonight with Knucklehead and Candy. They played soccer in the yard, went to Baskin Robbins, and then went for a car ride to their house to play with their dogs before coming home. Both girls were pretty tuckered after a busy day. We appreciated the night out for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment