Monday, September 22, 2008

PEEVED

Can I just share one of my pet peeves? It's people who do not RSVP to parties when the invitation explicitly states that food will be served and requests an RSVP. I think this is pretty inconsiderate.

I am throwing a birthday party for Alex next weekend and have invited 13 of her friends (and their moms), knowing that some of them will not be able to attend. However, I have not heard from any of her daycare friends, and that is half the girls invited. How am I supposed to order or prepare food when I don't know if they are coming? It sure would be nice to at least receive a phonecall or email that they are not coming. I also have to purchase favors based on a crystal ball estimate at this point. I guess I better keep my receipt!

OK, enough venting. I need to go to bed.

No comments: