


Well, Alex had another amazing soccer game yesterday. She is really getting into it. She is actually keeping track of her goals now. Four today, and four last Thursday, but we play in a league that doesn't keep score. Good thing, too. : )
After the game, my mom came over and sat with Lauren while Alex was treated to High School Musical on Ice. It was one of her birthday presents, some one on one time with Mom and Dad, enjoying two of her favorite things: singing and dancing. She did a little of both too, I have the proof on video... The show was really good, and worth the money, way better than the Ringling Brothers' circus, in my humble opinion.
Later, I got to hang out with my friend Shannon, and tried to redeem myself from the previous weekend crop. I finished 7 more pages, and more importantly, completed Alex's birthday party layouts from a year ago. Now I am caught up on her birthdays...until next weekend when we have her 5th birthday party scheduled.
Speaking of birthdays, today we celebrated my sister's 30th birthday party at her house. Her birthday is actually Tuesday, but all her friends got together today. She suddenly feels old at this milestone of a birthday, but I hope she finds that this will be her best decade yet. I sure am enjoying it!
No comments:
Post a Comment