It's my birthday today, the first day of fall. Beautiful weather. And I don't feel any older than I did yesterday. ; )
Work went ok...as well as it could for being swamped.
Flowers were waiting for me when I arrived, as well as cards from friends, my husband and my girls.
Alex picked out a card for me with Belle on it that says, "You're a Princess of a girl..." It's my favorite card ever! Incidentally, she told me that she wants me to buy her the same birthday card later this week. : )
I didn't have cake...but I did have some great chocolate pudding pie, very yummy!
The soccer game tonight was not one of Alex's best games, but she did cheer on her team and share the ball, so we are getting there. I told her that Saturday she needs to "get her head in the game," which is one of the songs from High School Musical. I think she understood me.
I waited up through the news until my actual birthday...so now I can go to bed. Goodnight everyone, and thanks for the well wishes.
PS I promise, photos will be posted soon!
PPS We got our FIRST RSVP for Alex's party this weekend...and I think she is a former neighbor. Small world, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment