Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MUSIC

I love music. Maybe even more than photos. So much emotion can be expressed and felt just by a certain tune, or tone of voice.

As you may have noticed, I have discovered how to add music to my page. These are my favorites. As I think of more, I'll add them, but all of these songs mean something to me. Someday I will have an ipod and this is what will be playing and what it represents:

My journey to a new place ("In God's Country" - U2)
My favorite breakup song ("Adrienne" - The Calling)
My high school graduation song ("Life is a Highway" - Tom Cochrane)
My college song ("Graduate" - Third Eye Blind)
My best friend's song ("I'll Be There for You")
..and my favorite love song ("Never Tear Us Apart" - INXS).

Come to think of it, I don't think Derek and I have a song...oh wait...there's the first song we chose for our wedding cd. Etta James - "At Last."

You will notice the presence of a few country songs -- those are for my daughter Alex. : ) Personally I could live with never hearing a Tim McGraw song again, but for her, I will suffer through them.

Whatever the meaning behind any of the songs, whenever I listen to them, I smile. I hope you do too. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow!! You are doing a great job keeping up with your blog!! I wish I could do as well as you!!