Saturday, January 31, 2009

THANK YOU ROBERT!

Thanks for coming over tonight to hang out with the girls while Derek accompanied me shoe shopping! It was torture for Derek I am sure.

I am not an efficient, decisive shopper. Fortunately I found some shoes at the first place we went, right by our house. And on sale!! Then there was a contest to see who could name the band singing a song that was playing in the store...my phone came in handy. The competitor (and cheapskate) in me came right out. I googled it quickly, found the name of the band, raced up to a sales associate, and was rewarded with an additional coupon for $3 off with the correct answer! Derek thought it was funny that I was competing with two other shoppers in the store, who could have cared less! But I was excited! We celebrated by going to Baskin Robbins -- I had never been, can you believe that?

No comments: