I keep seeing all of these countdown shows, the best of 2008...and it makes me think I should have my own list! So here goes...MY favorite things of 2008:
1. My home traction unit. The Saunders Cervical Traction Unit has been a life saver for me. I rarely have debilitating migraines anymore. The fact that this item has improved the quality of my life has proven that it deserves to be #1 on the list.
2. My Palm Centro phone. It's a "smart phone," and as long as I remember to sync it, it too is a lifesaver. It keeps the entire family organized, and still serves many functions. With over 8 hours of music on it, a few videos, and many many photos, and some fun games, it is an invaluable item to me.
3. The Cricut Expression! Thank you Derek...a great Christmas gift that will only inspire my creative side. I can't wait to cut out vinyl words and characters for the girls rooms! (Once I figure it out) I can even cut fabric for quilts, something that someday I still want to do...
4. My Sony MP3 player. Another great Christmas gift. And since I already had a bunch of songs downloaded for my phone, it was very easy to load up the MP3 player with all of my favorite tunes (thanks again to Derek). Now I can listen to my favorite radio station clearly at work, and it's been great for the gym too!
5. My Timex watch with heart rate monitor. This has been great for the Boot Camps that I have participated in, and for regular workouts. For example, today I burned 952 calories, my average heart rate was 126, with a peak heart rate of 180. And my watch records all the information for me! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment