We took the girls shopping last night to let Lauren spend some
birthday money and Alex had a gift card. Lauren ended up picking
out a lawn mower that blows bubbles. Alex struggled between a
high chair for her dolls, or a new pair of slip on Sketcher shoes.
In the end, she decided on the shoes, and I am glad because she
really needed a new pair. Since she isn't in school yet, we don't
really go clothes shopping at this time of year, but rather around
her birthday, which is still a month away. So her old shoes were
looking ragged and it's almost time for preschool to begin.
Speaking of her birthday, I am having a hard time deciding what
we are going to do. I'd like to have a party at one of the
theatres, but for some reason, this year all the plays are
beginning in November. I could do a movie matinee, but there
aren't any kids movies out right now. The zoo is expensive and
the last few years it has rained on her birthday. We did the
moonwalk thing last year. She isn't that into craft yet... she can't
skate, although that might be fun -- or dangerous -- for her friends.
She kind of wants to have a spa party with her girlfriends, but most
of her friends are boys... We'll see but I need to decide this soon
so I can get going on the invitations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment