Well, it is just 3 days until my baby Lauren turns 2. I think God meant
for her to not have so much hair so soon, so that I could keep her my
baby for as long as possible. She's been growing for sure, especially
starting to trim down and growing taller. Not having a lot of hair has
made the transition slow and easy for me, which is probably what I
needed as I embrace that she WILL be my last child. But it is hard not
to admit now, as she is speaking 6-8 word sentences and will hardly
sit long enough for me to cuddle with her.
I know the inevitable is happening soon. She WILL grow up. She IS
growing up. She is becoming more independent (and defiant)
everyday. She likes to wear dress up heels all the time and pretends
to put make-up on in the morning when I am getting ready.
I can already tell she is part diva. I'm not sure where she gets that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment