Derek and Alex went fishing on Saturday, so it was nice to spend
time with Lauren (and get to take a nap) on Saturday. She is
turning into such a diva. Wearing dresses and skirts and heels...
we went shopping and stopped by Heather's -- she gave her a purse
some black dress shoes and it made her day. She talked about
Heather the rest of the day.
Then later that night we went to my favorite restaurant and
managed to drag dinner out long enough that we could stay for the
belly dancers -- and I am glad we did. It is one of my favorite
family memories. Alex loves to people watch so she has always
liked it, but we haven't been able to go for a couple of years
can't keep them out that late) and she didn't remember, so she was
fascinated.
Lauren, on the other hand, got out on the floor and tried to dance
WITH the belly dancers. It was VERY entertaining for everyone at
the restaurant too. I actually had my camera, but Derek didn't
think I should take photos of a half dressed stranger without asking
first, so I didn't. But it was so cute to see Lauren get into it
and she had on these little brown clogs. They are probably too tight
but she likes them so much and they make a lot of noise so she was
dancing like crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment