Well I had a very successful crop this past weekend. I completed 23 pages, got all caught up with my girlfriends, did a little dancing, a very little sleeping, a lot of giggling, and just a little shopping! I think it was my favorite Cropaganza yet! We had tables that were right in the middle of everything, and friends outside our group were very close as well. We made a few new friends too. A good time all around was had by all I think. I just wish that they would cater the meals again. It's about the only way I can be sure to eat regularly!
We were visited by several friends and my brother brought us cookies and brownies and offered neck massages for our sore croppin' muscles. All the attic ladies know him now and love him. He is a pretty great brother!
Now I need to go back to bed and get some sleep. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment