Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOST

Did anyone watch LOST last night?? If you didn't and you wanted to...there are some spoilers coming...If you don't watch it, humor me. It's the only show I watch regularly and cannot miss. I have been hooked since the show debuted on my birthday 5 years ago. I own all past seasons on DVD and have the current season on VHS (yes, we do not have DVR!)...so...here goes:

First of all, WIDMORE was ON the island? That was a shocker I NEVER expected! It's starting to make more sense all the time!

BEN hired the attorney to scare Kate about Aaron -- I figured that one and totally expected it.

JIN isn't dead?? OK That one I read on the spoiler website months ago, so I am excited that Daniel Dae Kim isn't going anywhere anytime soon. He is a great actor and his character is crucial to the storyline...

DANIELLE is back! I was so totally excited when the survivors found remnants of the French crew's visit. When I saw the pregnant Frenchwoman, I KNEW it was Danielle. I am looking forward to finally hearing more about her backstory.

CHARLOTTE -- I already read a little spoiler about her...personally I can't stand her character, I have little tolerance for whining, so I hope she isn't on the show much longer. But I think they are going to keep her around for awhile. Darn it.

I cannot believe how clever these writers are. I look forward to Wednesday every week! I still think we will find out in the end that this show is all about Desmond and Penny, because they seem to be so intertwined with multiple characters...I guess we will see.

In the meantime, I am anxiously awaiting next week!

No comments: