Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HALLOWEEN MEMORIES PART I

OK, this post is a little late...but I am still sick. And overworked.
Anyway...I took the afternoon off on Halloween Friday to spend with Alex. I took her to lunch, then we went shopping for Mary's birthday present, then we went to Kay Wiggins for a Webkinz event, and THEN we went to High School Musical 3!!! I had purchased tickets before work and we stopped at home for a restroom break before the movie (fear of flushing toilet thing), but we had to drive by the theatre on the way. It was packed! So I was all worried...we got there, waiting in line at the concession stand and then made our way to the Grand Auditorium (where everyone should see every movie).

We were the third and fourth person there. Yep. We had the whole left side of the theatre to ourselves. Even after another couple dozen people arrived.

It was a cute movie with cute kids in it. They never had kids this cute when I was young. Troy is her favorite. I can see why she likes him so much.
We even bought a singing t-shirt to commemorate the occasion. She is still singing those songs...and they're starting to get stuck in my head!

No comments: