Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ALEX - THE GIRL THAT IS GROWING UP TOO FAST...

I'm still sick. Still. Anyway, hate to be a whiner, just had to document what Alex said to me this morning.

Alex came up to me while I was getting ready for work and started this conversation.

Alex: "Mommy, I don't think my favorite firefighter works at the fire station we went to."

Me: "I think he works at the other fire station by our house."

Alex: "Can we go there next year?" [trick or treating]

Me: "Oh, I am sure we can."

Alex: "Good. I want to give him our phone number."

Me: "Why do you want to do that?"

Alex: "So he can call us and come to our house."

Me: "Why do you want him to come to our house?"

Alex: "So I can have a sleepover, Mom!"

Geez. Someday that will mean something different. I can't wait to tell her about this.

No comments: