
Today we went to see the highly anticipated opening of the Tiger Trek exhibit at the zoo. I have been waiting all my life for the zoo to get tigers, so I am pretty sure I was more excited about it than the kids.

We had a plan, get up early and go! We got there shortly after the exhibit opened during the members-only preview weekend. We got right in, spent as long as we wanted watching the tigers and got to see them up close and personal as they came right up to the glass and didn't disappoint.
Then we headed to the gorilla exhibit, where we also got right in and out. It was fabulous!


As we were exiting the Asian area, the line to see the tigers was at least half a mile long. We heard later that some people waited an hour and a half or more to get in. Thank goodness for getting up early!




No comments:
Post a Comment