Saturday, October 25, 2008

LONG TIME NO POST

I have been sickly for quite awhile with the bronchial yucky stuff (we all have), so I haven't felt well enough to mess with posting lately, sorry! I do have a lot to write about though, so I will be posting soon. I have also been working a lot of overtime lately (end of our fiscal quarter), so looking at a computer screen after hours hasn't been high on my priority list.

Anyway, I wanted to write about something cute that Alex said today...she came up to me and said, "Mom I must be growing." I asked her why she thought that and she said that her brain hurt and her feet were bigger so she must be growing! Hmmm. Makes sense I guess!

More to come soon. We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and Derek and the girls carved the pumpkins tonight while I attempted to get caught up on work, photos forthcoming...

No comments: