Sunday, October 12, 2008

CROP TILL YOU DROP!

Well we just returned from another productive crop weekend in Pratt. There were a lot of great prizes and some funny stories to tell for awhile... This is the last crop for awhile, so I am a little sad. We had a great time and invited a new friend, Darla, to join us. I had only met her once at bootcamp after seeing her email address and license plate -- CROPNGIRL, but she is my kind of lady! Sassy and talented! And she has a beautiful daughter, so she fits right in with our group!

Speaking of the Pratt crop, I lost miserably last year in the layout contest, and since Danielle didn't go, I actually had a chance, so I decided to enter! I ended up beating the lady that beat Danielle last year (and Danielle's layout was WAY better), so I feel like justice might be served now. : )

Here's the winning layout:


No comments: